In order to protect the health of our guests and our employees, following procedures were implemented regarding the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Cleaning will be done by personnel wearing protective gear (masks, gloves) and disinfecting shoes before entering the room.
- Cleaning will be always done when the room is free of guests and there will be no contact between the guests and cleaning personnel at any time.
- Professional cleaning agents (70% alcohol and chlorine) will be used for each room, bathrooms, carpets and floors.
- Linen will be washed in professional machines for washing and chlorine tablets will be added for extra sterilization.
- Linen will be delivered packed in sterilized bags.
- Our communal kitchen will be closed for cooking, and there will be disposable cups for drinks and coffee only.